LIFE HAS VALUES
In his Book, Life Has Values (La Vida Tiene Valores), Officer Juan Villegas speaks directly to parents about the realities facing families today. Using his principles and experience as a Law Enforcement Officer, Juan Villegas talks about how to prevent Juvenile Delinquency and maintain family values. Some parents believe its best to let their children solve their own problems, including suffering alone the consequences of their mistakes. In this book you will learn how important it is for children to receive the support and guidance from their parents.
Winner of the International Latino Book Awards for Best Parenting book of 2014.
WHERE TO BUY?
- Santa Ana College Book Store, Santa Ana, CA
- Libreria Mexico, San Fernando CA
- Tia Chucha's Centro Cultural and Bookstore, Sylmar CA
- University of California Irvine Bookstore, Irvine, CA
- For Bulk Orders, please complete our Contact Form.